Aloha Food Lovers!
I hope everybody is feeling great! Me? Not so much. I don’t know what’s wrong with my computer. Its not booting up and I can’t even see the post start sometimes. I have done everything and its still acting really weird. I installed my operating system for several times from Windows 7 to Windows 8. I brought it to the repair center to let them diagnose the problem. They can’t even point out what the problem was. I thought it was the motherboard, then my newly installed video card, then my hdd. It brought me to buying new parts except for my hard disk drive, optical disk drive, and video card.
When I woke up this morning, I turned on the PC and all I saw was black screen. Great! Now I have to bring it again to the service center, I may need to replace my hdd or video card. Still, I have no clue what the problem is.
With all these computer issues, there’s one good thing for me today, I have my Healthy Fried Tofu and Mung Bean Sprouts to comfort me. I love the crunchy beansprouts. Also, its very nutritious. This can be a vegan main dish or you can make it as a side dish with or without the juice. This recipe is very easy, quick, and simple.
- 290g Tofu (cut into small squares)
- 4 cups mung bean sprouts
- 1 tbs vegetable oil (for saute)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tomato (cut into small squares)
- 3 cups water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Fry tofu in oil until lightly brown on both sides, season with salt. Place tofu in a plate line with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Saute garlic and onion in oil. Add water, wait for it to boil then add tofu. Keep it boiling for 3 minutes then add the mung bean sprouts, tomato, salt, basil, and soy sauce. Stir occasionally until the remaining water is reduced to ¾ to ½ cup.