Best thing about stir-fried dishes, they’re quite easy to make.
Stir Fried Mushroom Chicken Fillet is a mild flavored dish. The ginger is sauteed and its flavor is infused with the sesame oil that provides a subtle flavor to the dish. There is a small amount of sauce, this ensures that the dish remains juicy. The sauce is also thickened and thoroughly coats the meat.
You can add vegetables to this dish: carrots, peas, broccoli, etc… these vegetables will definitely add some flavor and color.
- 1 kg Chicken fillet, sliced into 1-inch
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 can (189g) mushroom, sliced
- ⅔ cups cooking wine
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 4 tbsp of cold water.
- Saute ginger in sesame oil and add the chicken and sugar.
- Stir fry until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add cooking wine and mushroom. Simmer in low heat, covered, until chicken is cooked.
- Add cornstarch and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, keep stirring until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve while hot.