Super Spicy? Yes! I added 5 cayenne peppers, freshly chopped. I’m learning to love spicy food and this hits the spot.
Every time I go to the grocery, I keep seeing Kabocha Squash – “Pick me, Pick me” O_o . So I got inspired and I decided to buy it, then the Super Spice Pork Curry with Kabocha Squash was born.
You might like my Spicy Garlic Peanuts. I keep thinking about spicy food now a days, I have no idea why.
- 290 g pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 970 g kabocha squash, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 400ml coconut milk
- 5 cayenne peppers, freshly chopped.
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tbsp oil
- Saute pork with oil, onion, and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the kabocha squash and coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, cayenne pepper, and salt - mix well. Simmer for another 15-25 minutes or until kabocha squash is soften. Stir occasionally.