This recipe makes the creamiest ice cream I’ve ever had. The best thing about it is how easy it is to make. No fuss, no ice cream makers or churning required! The sweetness of the chocolate and the smooth texture of each spoonful will leave you craving for more. All it takes is one scoop to get hooked!
This recipe will serve as the perfect base for a ton of your favorite chocolate ice cream flavors. You can mix in whichever topping you want, marshmallows, walnuts, almonds, fresh fruits, sprinkles, chocolate syrup, cookies and more. Your kids will love mixing and matching their own toppings. It’ll be a blast!
I personally adore chocolate and mocha ice cream.
- 300 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 180 g dark chocolate buttons
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 3 tbsp sweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate buttons, set aside and let it cool.
- In a bowl, combine condensed milk, cocoa powder, melted chocolate buttons.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks. (when you lift the whisk from the cream it should form a pointy tip. If the tip bends, whisk it until you get the desired peak.
- Add vanilla extract and the chocolate mixture to the cream and gently fold using a spatula. Keep folding until completely mixed.
- Pour the ice cream mixture to a container and cover with cling wrap, make sure it touches the mixture.
- Freeze over night.